Destiny Pictures - Dec 2008 / Jan 2009

Hi All

Just thought I would post a few pictures of us in the Carribean - not very interesting to some people - albeit the last few might have questions raised :eek: lol

But let me know what you think

Hope you do not mind me posting these

Here is the link :-

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/smiler37/Carribean%20Cruise/

Love the pics and thanks for sharing them with us. I want to go on that cruise now, what a great crew they look! Mandie you look as stunning and as much fun as I imagined from your posts on here :)

Haha - yes saw that post on my pics - thanks for that :D

Yes I had a really great time - its strange really - but if you have friendly staff etc ... really makes my holiday. I always am friendly to everyone, especially the staff, as they work really hard - some people can be horrible to them - but think there is no need for this - they are only doing their job and what they have been told :rolleyes: I have also found that if you are friendly to them, they will go above and beyond their job for you, when required :D

Awww thanks for the compliment - I am a very happy and bubbly kind of girl - maybe thats why I get myself into trouble sometimees, lol :eek:

:D

I always am friendly to everyone, especially the staff, as they work really hard - some people can be horrible to them - but think there is no need for this - they are only doing their job and what they have been told :rolleyes: I have also found that if you are friendly to them, they will go above and beyond their job for you, when required :D

Indeed this is always a current problem. Some people think they are servants there to just wait on them and be at their beckon call 24/7.

I find treating them well helps them continue an already stressful, underpaid and overworked job. Its hard enough for them as it is being away from their families for so long at a time and missing the important parts in life without a person whos stuck up their own a*se moaning that they had 1 less ice cube than usual or the like. If you see a guy arguing with a passenger about the way they mistreat or talk down to the crew, it will be me. Say hello!

Archived