Carnival Dream cabin # 2322???

newbie1967

Hi all I am new here and we are first time cruisers excited to be going on the Dream in July, now my question is our cabin 2322 can anyone tell me how it is, any concerns, like/dislike?? thanks soo much hopefully i can put my mind at ease... :)

Ever since 'the incident' we don't speak about that room. :eek::eek:

I just choked on a pepperoni! :o

:eek: Hope you didn't leave teeth marks.

hehehehehee :D

Hi Eric (Pyrotec) - we're heading out on the Dream in a few weeks. Still sorry that I won't get a chance to meet you and Carolyn. Hope you enjoy your Imagination cruise!!

Hi all I am new here and we are first time cruisers excited to be going on the Dream in July, now my question is our cabin 2322 can anyone tell me how it is, any concerns, like/dislike?? thanks soo much hopefully i can put my mind at ease... :)

Sorry, we have been having a little fun at your expense. To answer your question - it looks to me like you cabin should be fine. From what I hear, the cove balconies are fabulous, yours is nicely mid ship and though close to being under the galley, it actually is under the dining room so, I don't think you should have much overhead noise once dinner is done. I always take earplugs, just in case.

I wouldn't worry about it - you will have a great time!!!

Edited by anjoliza

Welcome to Cruise Critic!:) This looks like a good cabin to me. Nice location near the mid-ship elevators which should make it easier to get where you are going on the ship. Here are the details for your cabin:

Stateroom 23227A OSTW185/45 = 230 sq ftBedstwin/king / rab: 0 Viewwindow and cove balconyBalcony partition does not open Bathroomshower-toilet-sink Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

I was in 2370 - last week in February. WONDERFUL room!!!!!!!!! No regrets at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't change a thing - except maybe bring some hunky guy. :eek: Problem is - I don't know any!!!!!! ;)

Stop worrying!!!!! As for noise from overhead, it wasn't a problem. I didn't realize it was kitchen sound - but that is simply (now) a point of interest.

Enjoy your trip!!!!!!! What fun you are going to have!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys thanks for the SCARE:eek: haha just kiddin i can take it.. this is our first cruise and i was just nervous as i am a light sleeper so what u are tellin me is i should have a few everynight:) sounds like a plan.. now one other question are fans allowed onboard?? just thought id ask not sure i will get a straight answer on that either.. thanks all that responded:p

Ok guys thanks for the SCARE:eek: haha just kiddin i can take it.. this is our first cruise and i was just nervous as i am a light sleeper so what u are tellin me is i should have a few everynight:) sounds like a plan.. now one other question are fans allowed onboard?? just thought id ask not sure i will get a straight answer on that either.. thanks all that responded:p

A fan sounds like a BIG thing to pack along!!!! I don't know if there is any prohibition on them, but the first thing you will need to do is to bring an extension cord depending on where you want to position this. There is only ONE outlet in cabin - and you will need also to bring a multiple outlet thing.

A small hand held battery operated fan would be NO problem.

You should be fine. Cove balconies are fantactic. You're right on the cusp of the dining room and the galley. I think there are reefers there or shelves for storage so shouldn't be too noisy and very quiet after dining is over. Bring a small personal fan, if you can pack it. Not sure it's necessary. But definitely bring a power strip. Those 3 unit strips with USB ports are perfect for cabins. Take up very little room in luggage and no extension cord to trip over.

Edited by crewsweeper

We just got off the Dream and had cabins 2309 and 2315. The cove balconies are great! The room was spacious and we had no problems with noise, however we were on the opposite side of the ship from where you will be. The one outlet was a bit of a pain but we brought an extension cord. There is an outlet in the bathroom overhead to the left that we didn't even notice until the last day. You may wish to bring a small clock as well as there wasn't one in the room. We did use the wake up call to get us up in the mornings though, and that was great.

Edited by cruisescrapper

My husband has to sleep with a fan going, so we have a special one that we have for travelling. I actually found it from a post here on CC, it's called "O2 Cool" or something. Really thin and light, great for packing. And an extension cord (anything over 6 feet).

We have always had rooms in the 2390-2424 vacinity, and haven't ever heard a peep. I don't know if it's under a cooler or what, but there weren't pots and pans clanging or anything.

• 6 years later...

I was in 2370 - last week in February. WONDERFUL room!!!!!!!!! No regrets at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't change a thing - except maybe bring some hunky guy. :eek: Problem is - I don't know any!!!!!! ;)

Stop worrying!!!!! As for noise from overhead, it wasn't a problem. I didn't realize it was kitchen sound - but that is simply (now) a point of interest.

Enjoy your trip!!!!!!! What fun you are going to have!

Can you elaborate on the 'kitchen sound'? What did you hear? how loud and when? considering this cabin but worried about the galley noises from above! - thx :)