Dream £100 Onboard Credit

Hi all you dreamers are any of you aware of an £100 per cabin onboard credit. It mentions it in the current brochure but i have just booked online for august and it didnt mention it at all.It would be really nice to get it as it will help towards the bar bill. didnt opt for the all inclusive package as we would struggle to get our moneys worth. Any info would be very appreciated if not i will ask when i ring to reserve the cabin numbers. We have eventually opted for inside cabins but upgraded to decks 6/7 just cant decide whether to opt for 6 or 7. my brains really aching tonight from all these decisions.:) have a good easter

Hi all you dreamers are any of you aware of an £100 per cabin onboard credit. It mentions it in the current brochure but i have just booked online for august and it didnt mention it at all.It would be really nice to get it as it will help towards the bar bill. didnt opt for the all inclusive package as we would struggle to get our moneys worth. Any info would be very appreciated if not i will ask when i ring to reserve the cabin numbers. We have eventually opted for inside cabins but upgraded to decks 6/7 just cant decide whether to opt for 6 or 7. my brains really aching tonight from all these decisions.:) have a good easter

I suspect that the £100 o.b.c. may have been an early booking sweetener - a bit like the AI which is offered on some sailings when brochures are first launched. Does it say in the brochure 'subject to availability' or something similar? The AI perk lasts for a while then is withdrawn when they have ?reached some target figure? or whatever basis they offer/withdraw offers. I think it may be the same for the obc deal. There will be no harm in asking but sadly, I think it's unlikely to still be available. (Unless of course they suddenly want to promote a particular sailing/ship/date/airport departure in which case they could potentially change anything - yes, it IS enough to make your head ache!) Anyway, good luck - and here's hoping! :)

Hi

As Kruzseeka suggested, it is an offer for early bookers.Like the cheap A.I.

As I mentioned in your other thread if you opt for deck7 watch where the cabin is as the disco and the Medusa Lounge are above you on deck 8.

Berwyn

thanks for your help i can always rely on you berwyn you were really helpful when i was booking the escape and having major panics about it but went with your advise and we had a terrific time last sept. cant wait till you go cos so looking forward to your review. not that i am wishing your cruise away- sorry

thanks for your help i can always rely on you berwyn you were really helpful when i was booking the escape and having major panics about it but went with your advise and we had a terrific time last sept. cant wait till you go cos so looking forward to your review. not that i am wishing your cruise away- sorry

It's fine, we can't wait for it to get here. It flies by once you are aboard.

I couldn't do that 5 day 1st cruise on her. It'd feel like we had to come home halfway through the holiday.

Glad to hear you had a good time on the Escape. We really enjoyed having a relaxed holiday on her.

Have you seen the pics of the Dream when she was the Costa Europa?

mean proper holidaymakers pics and not the cruise company ones?

If you haven't I'll post the link.

Berwyn

i got the credit, but only £50 as i am a single. but pleased to have it. Know what you mean berwyn about 5 nights, I've always done a minimum of 7 nights before, but thought i'd try 5 nighter to see how i get on alone. If its ok then it wikll be longer next time

i got the credit, but only £50 as i am a single. but pleased to have it. Know what you mean berwyn about 5 nights, I've always done a minimum of 7 nights before, but thought i'd try 5 nighter to see how i get on alone. If its ok then it wikll be longer next time

If you like it you could hide and stay aboard for our week :D

I see they've still got availability so there's plenty of room.

Berwyn

hi sue thanks for that just looked on the thomson on line booking and could not see anything for the extras on the tickboxes so i will just phone up and try to get it.

Berwyn sorry to be a pain could you possibly post the link for the photos of the europa? would love to see them.

Berwyn sorry to be a pain could you possibly post the link for the photos of the europa? would love to see them.

No Problem,

There are 2 the same in there. So when you get to the family standing behind the lifebelt the 2nd time there are more after that.

They won't be doing anything to the ship right away to change inside so it should look the same apart from Thomson labels on things.

http://www.zoover.com/costa-europa/cruise-ship/photos#tabs

Berwyn

Archived