Roll Away Bed

bluehenfan

I am taking my two Aunts on a cruise. Both are nearly 70. The one had never cruised before and she only wanted a 3-4 night trip in case she doesn't like it.(she is also the one who approached me about taking them on this trip - said she has always dreamed of going on a cruise) I have been on a lot of cruises but have never been on one where having sofa made into a bed wasn't an option. Since I'm paying for all 3, I had a budget I had to stay within. I got us reservations on Sensation and room is a 6C. It looks like 3rd bed pulls down from wall. I would take this one myself, but I don't do well on ladders due to major ankle surgery. Can I get a roll away bed? Will there be room for it in the room. Can you fold it up and put it aside during the day? Any information would be appreciated. Will call Carnival later, but wanted to hear from someone who has actually used a roll away. I sometime get conflicting answers from PVPs. Thank you for your help.

You will only be able to get a rollaway if they are not all taken, because you already have a triple room - (have the request linked now -under special needs- to be safe)

The twins will be apart and the rollaway will be placed in the middle. Ask the room steward to fold it up during the day.

Getting up onto the bunk isn't the hard part it's the getting down that is.

Your other option is getting a GS or OS suite, those cabins have the sofas.

Yep, agree with above, to reinforce ... ask the steward, but since you have a triple, you wouldnt be guaranteed they can find a extra rollaway for you. Worse comes to worse, take the mattresss off the bunk and sleep on the floor?

Archived