Indy tour Machu Picchu - All inclusive.

RLE

We are thinking of by-passing the pricey cruise excursion to M.P. We would still like to have airfare to and from Lima, hotels, meals, site seeing and all transportation for 3 or 4 days while we visit Cusco and M.P. in one package. Does anyone know a reputable tour company offering this type of service. Thanks.

Send me an email at willis at binnard dot com and I will share information about our indy tour to MP, Sacred Valley and Cusco. We leave on Friday for Celebrity in the Galapagos and then six days in Peru.

Search this board for Machu Picchu. Both greatam and myself have a lot of hints on how to do an indy tour. We are going in May and touring for 12 days in first class hotels including the MP Sanctuary Lodge for $2800. It takes a little doing (and coping with disasters), but well worth it. We are going after a Celebrity cruise to the Galapagos and then spending time in Lima, Cusco, MP and Puno.

Wow. I just thought, I'll look at Cruise Critic and see what people say about going to Machu Picchu on their own, and this thread was 4th from the top.

I will be looking at your posts, marazul, and I will email you, Jeep61, later today.

We get off our ship in Valparaiso on Dec. 20, so we may not be able to do this due to Xmas, but if I don't look, I won't know.

Archived