Conquest Class ships +extended aft balcony not aft wraps

Luluwa

We had an 8M this past January on the Conquest. But they changed the category after we booked so we paid the for the category it was before the change. I would definately do it again. We had 2 regular chairs, a lounge chair and 2 side tables on ours. I loved it.

:D

We really like the aft facing cabins. We're going to try a side balcony in September since we haven't had one in a long time but we'll probably go back to the afts after that one.

I am looking into booking just a standard balcony room on the Conquest, can anyone tell me if they have chairs on the balconies?

YES they have two chairs and a small table between them.

We had an 8M on the Freedom in January.

LOVED it.

The best part was sitting and having a drink while leaving port. Watching the land get smaller and smaller in the distance.

I really wanted room to stretch out and relax. It was perfect for that. There was one lounge chair, and the other chairs could be set up for putting your feet up.

We were on the Empress Deck.

Note: the cabins in the center on each deck are a tiny bit narrower.

It was great/easy to run up a couple flights in the morning for breakfast.

Highly recommended.

Peg

we had one on the Conquest a couple weeks ago

it didn't cost extra (price dropped after I booked and we hadn't done es so we got an upgrade)

my view is probably colored by the fact that it happened to be above the karaoke bar and, in spite of doing research into the noise level prior to the cruise, it was VERY loud a few nights.

I like the view...but honestly a regular balcony would have been just fine. I personally wouldn't pay more. You can see into all the neighbors balconies, the partitions aren't as high (didn't bother me, but it's something to be aware of)

Booked cabin #8457 on the Valor this past March. Adjoining cabin to aft wrap #8455 that we booked in October of last year. 8457 was classed as an 8N when we booked. Slightly more $$ than a standard balcony and of course a lot less than the wrap. Cabin is basically the same as standard but the balcony is much deeper. Enough room for two loungers, two chairs and a table. Just right for two people.

We really enjoy these cabins and will probably not book anything else again. Contrary to popular views, at least on the Conquest Class, it is very quite, private, no debris or ash. The views are stunning to say the least.

Archived