pre paying gratuities

Yes, you can. If you booked online with Carnival, you can call and get it done. You can also add that preference to your profile. If you used a TA, the TA has to call Carnival and do it. I have done it twice. EM

For the past 3 cruises, we have pre-paid our grats. We booked thru our pvp, but just call the main # at Carnival and speak to anyone who picks up. Very easy to do. We will do it for our upcoming Dream cruise, cause the 9 day grats for the 4 of us will amount to $360, and dh doesn't like getting "hit" with a big s and s bill at the end.

Does anyone know if you can prepay your gratuity before you board. Can you do this on Carnival.com or do you just have to wait until you get on the ship? DH and I just like the idea of boarding the ship with a zero balance on our account. THANX

we do this as well, nice to have it taken care of. we enjoyed our waiters and room steward and the bar we made "ours" for the trip my roommate gave them a little extra :) i did not tip the matr'd (thats seperate) as he didnt do anything for me extra.

now just remember, if you so choose to change the tips around or take them off because of bad service you can not if they are prepayed.

Archived