Hours of Adventure Ocean

firsttimers08

Kids compasses are at the link in my signature (click on the link, the Royal Caribbean Adventure Ocean). Generally AO opens at 7pm (I think) but double check by looking at the actual compasses. They are generally all the same fleetwide -- so just check out the ages for your children.

Children are asked to follow the same dress code as their parents. I tend to dress up -- so my girls always wear dresses. So I am not the right one to ask. ;)

I think the official dress code is no shorts and swim wear in the dining room during dinner. But the shorts thing could have changed -- so you might want to check on the RCI main board about this.

Hi. We just got off the Liberty this past Sunday and our 6 y.o. was enrolled in Adventure Ocean. On sea days they are open 9-12, 2-5 and 7-10pm (with extended hours available for a nominal fee). They were also open on port days without the 2 hour breaks in between. On some of the days they offered a dinner program where your child could go with A.O. to Johnny Rockets for dinner from 5-7. My daughter did this each time they offered it, and on those days she would be in A.O. from 2pm until we picked her up at 10pm.

And after re-reading my post -- I should have clarified that Adventure Ocean is opened AFTER DINNER at 7pm. ;) I made it look like AO is closed all day until 7pm :eek:

Yeah, let's clarify -- the OP was asking about dinner time -- so I answered 7pm. :D

And yes, as momofmab mentioned, on Liberty, kids can go to Johnny Rockets with Adventure Ocean for no added charge for at least 2 nights during the cruise.

Archived