Soda Package + Tea and Coffee

alpha whiskey

Do you purchase the soda package after boarding, or do you have to pre-order?

I am in a balcony stateroom - Is tea and coffee making facilities povided in cabin? (like a hotel room)

I am a first time cruiser, so lots of unanswered questions...sorry! Will be on the TA to New York on 24th June. Hope I have made a good choice of voyage to enter the 'cruising world!'

You can purchase the soda package when you get onboard. They usually have tables selling those and also winde packages for dinner.

Also, it seem like they were selling the soda stickers in the embarkation lounge before you got on the ship.

They should have a coffee maker. Better yet just have room service bring a pot of coffee. You can hang a breakfast request outside your door before you go to sleep, pick a time, they call before the come, and best of all unlike a hotel it is free. Or just call anytime. :)

Thanks...Room service it is then! icon14.gif Can't wait for 24 June.

Seems that there will be 6 cruise liners in Southampton the same day, as they are hosting UK cruise convention. Should make for an enjoyable, interesting day.

6 ships. Last time I looked the Epic was the only ship in Southampton :eek:

Update I just looked again only the Epic but 6 ships in 3 days, 2 more on Friday, and 3 on Saturday

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/cruise_ship.asp

Stop by the roll call and the website (link in signature) for the june 24th cruise. We have over 170 members from here on that cruise. Many activities planned. Dinner in Southampton, cabin crawl to see all types of cabins, Meet & Great with the Key officers and staff members.

Roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=952061

Whoops, sorry there for giving you a shock!

Told you I was new to this game! Still, should have known better, as I live less than 30mins from terminal. Guess 6 ships in one go would have been ambitious! :p

Just checking out the roll call.

Whoops, sorry there for giving you a shock!

Told you I was new to this game! Still, should have known better, as I live less than 30mins from terminal. Guess 6 ships in one go would have been ambitious! :p

Just checking out the roll call.

You terrified me with six ships :eek: Welcome aboard. We are going to have one remarkable cruise.

Archived