Linking bookings - 1 TA and 1 Carnival

gargoyle999

I know people link bookings so they can be seated together at dinner. I have a booking direct with Carnival. My BIL and his family may join us and would probably use a TA. Is there a problem to link two bookings if one is with a TA and one is direct with Carnival?

And should he have the TA link them our should I call Carnival and link them? It's always just been DW and I before so I'm not familiar with the linking of bookings.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, if you both have TA you have to deal with them.

I surely learned a lesson about using a TA. LOL I may have saved a certain % over booking with Carnival, but everything is such a pain to deal with. Not to mention with the 2 price drops I've had to pay $25 each time.

We have the same situation for our family cruise this November. We have a total of 12 booked with our PVP and 2 booked with a TA they had to use to redeem credit card points. The family that used the TA gave us their booking number and I had our PVP link us. She then sent us a screen shot to prove it was complete, which looked like an old DOS screenprint from my first computer class in 1985! :eek:

Archived