Cost of Drinks - Serenade of the Seas

steba

We are 1st time crusiers and I have heard that drinks are very expensive on board.

We are travelling on Serenade Of The Seas amd I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of cost of beer, wine and soft drinks please.

Thank you :D

We are 1st time crusiers and I have heard that drinks are very expensive on board.

We are travelling on Serenade Of The Seas amd I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of cost of beer, wine and soft drinks please.

Thank you :D

I was on the ship in March and the prices for mixed drinks I believe were 5.95 for the drink of the day, 6.95 and 7.95 for other drinks. Beer was 4.25-7.00

Sodas are $2.15 each onboard. If you drink lots of them, you can buy the unlimited soda card for $42 each. I don't drink enough soda to make the card worthwhile, but some people do. You can only use the soda card for fountain drinks in the bars/dining areas - not for the cans of soda in the mini-fridge in the cabin.

When I was on Carnival years ago you could get a bucket of 4 Miller Lites for 10.00. Are there any specials or bucket pricing. ? I will change to a Rum and Coker with rum runners before I pay 5.00 a beer.

Archived