Regent or Carnival?

LMAO!

I am always having a hard time deciding between staying at the Four Seasons or staying at a Holiday Inn.

Good luck with that!:D

JC

JC, you have a great way of putting things.:)

To the OP, those two cruise lines are night and day different. What are you looking for in your next cruise? Carnival is mass market and Regent is considered luxury and of course a price tag to come with it. I would do some homework on both lines.

Hmm, do I want caviar or PB&J? Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. Both can be good, Regent will be 5 star, very formal; Carnival will be colorful, parties, very informal. I don't think there's a wrong answer, but they're definitely different directions.

I'm thinking of straying from RCI for my next cruise and considering either Regent or Carnival.

I just can't decide which line to try next.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Whoa there Critter Brother...what you talking about ..straying from RCCL :eek::eek:

You can't even put these remotely in the same category. Regent is a luxury line and Carnival....is far from it.

Well, with all the talk on the Carnival board about how much better the food and service is on Carnival when compared to RCI, and then with all the woeful complaints about the decline in food quality and service on Regent, I thought that perhaps they had met somewhere on the food/service quality scale.

;)

Whoa there Critter Brother...what you talking about ..straying from RCCL :eek::eek:

I think we were lucky, Liz. We got specially prepared food choices just for us while on Oasis in December.

I'm pretty sure I'd have to go to Regent to get treated that well again. Well, that is until we are lucky enough to have Bongay as our waiter again on Allure (fingers crossed).

:)

Archived