Please Help! Cabin question

Tweets

We have booked 1128 on the Eclipse and I was wondering if anyone has been in that area. I am concerned that people in cabin 1126 (on the angle) will be able to see right onto my balcony. I am thinking of moving further down so we won't be next to the angle cabins. :confused:

Does anyone have pictures from an angle cabin back so I can see the area?

Thanks

We have booked 1128 on the Eclipse and I was wondering if anyone has been in that area. I am concerned that people in cabin 1126 (on the angle) will be able to see right onto my balcony. I am thinking of moving further down so we won't be next to the angle cabins. :confused:

Does anyone have pictures from an angle cabin back so I can see the area?

Thanks

Don't sweat it, Tweets. The only way they will be able to see you on your balcony is if they walked up to the railing and peeked around. You could do that on any balcony. You'll be just fine.

I would actually advise you to switch. In your current cabin you could have a bit less privacy, but there is another factor. You have a connected cabin. I would move down to 1132 or even 1178 - there are no inside cabins across from you in either of these and it may give you the peace of mind.

We just switched cabins yesterday and it was a breeze! Celebrity customer service is amazing... Rather switch than regret :)

I just got off the Summit this morning and was in cabin 9038 an angled cabin. We could see almost the entire balcony of several cabins looking towards the back. I never saw anyone on those balconies because it happened to be a bit windy and not really warm; however it would have been awkward for everyone. If you need privacy, I would move several balconies beyone the angled one.

Kellyann

I just got off the Summit this morning and was in cabin 9038 an angled cabin. We could see almost the entire balcony of several cabins looking towards the back. I never saw anyone on those balconies because it happened to be a bit windy and not really warm; however it would have been awkward for everyone. If you need privacy, I would move several balconies beyone the angled one.

Kellyann

Kelly, so do you think 9038 on the Summit is a bad choice? It is one of the cabins we were considering due to the larger balcony. We enjoy the balcony in the morning for breakfast and in the evenings after we return. What do you think? Any other advice on the cabin?

Archived