Constellation pre Dry- Dock Review

Germancruiser

Thanks so much for your review. We've sailed Constellation 5 times in a row. We love her.

I see you mention Eli in the Martini Bar. He was great. Do you know who was behind the bar? Was it Lily?

Thanks again for taking your time to write a review.

Glad you liked the review. Yeah Perry ist great! Right now he is on vacation. Ah you know Eli cruising chick- isn´t he great. He even created special Martinis for my friend Jane ( called it Janetini) and for me ( Michaeltini).

Greetings

Michael

Thank you X- ellent- I was so envious when you were on board for about 4 weeks or longer just before I borded her. I like her also- even now with

" new look " ! Did you see the latest pictures, they really did their job- only thing I liked better before ist the Rendevouz- Lounge! To " red" for my taste!

Michael

Michael, when I saw the redo in the Rendezvous, I thought, we should be careful what we wear if hope to be photographed there! Most of my formal night outfits will clash, I think, lol. Perhaps the best place for me will be on the bar stools. I can picture it now!!!

Archived