bahia mar, lago mar or pelican grand?

hi everyone! i need some help! im looking for a place to stay the night before our sept 24th cruise out of ft lauderdale and was looking at

-the bahia mar

-the lago mar and

-the pelican grand

i had read that lago mar was better than pelican grand but hadnt read much about the bahia mar??? i am looking for a balcony and pool and bar. all seem to have these so now im working on figuring out which is nicer! any suggestions or reviews?? thanks for any help you guys can offer!!! :eek:

Never stayed at any of them, and I'm not too picky myself about a one night stay. I usually use Priceline and bid for that kind of trip to save $$.

Go to tripadvisor.com and read reviews for these hotels, and it should help you make up your mind.

hi everyone! i need some help! im looking for a place to stay the night before our sept 24th cruise out of ft lauderdale and was looking at

-the bahia mar

-the lago mar and

-the pelican grand

i had read that lago mar was better than pelican grand but hadnt read much about the bahia mar??? i am looking for a balcony and pool and bar. all seem to have these so now im working on figuring out which is nicer! any suggestions or reviews?? thanks for any help you guys can offer!!! :eek:

Most definitely the Lago Mar. It has its own stunning beach and you can watch the cruise ships arrive and depart from its property.

Second on my list is the Pelican Grand. Fabulous hotel.

I just don't think the Bahia Mar is in the same category as the above two. Not nearly as nice.

For specific detail head to the Florida Departure page.

Archived