Need to get home from nyc pier

Hello All,

I need suggestions and pricing for a car/limo service (most likely town car) one way from NYC Pier to Manalapan, NJ. Can anyone suggest someone they have used before? Thanks :)

I would normally agree with the suggestion to post your question on the East Coast Departures board, but since we've lived in Central NJ for the past 34 years, including 30 years in a town adjacent to yours, I'll just give you my straight-up recommendation.;)

For many years now the only limo service we have used to get to the airports or cruise piers is Concorde, based in Freehold Township. Their phone is (732) 577-0023. They have always provided us with excellent service. They are not inexpensive, however. Call for a price quote, and make sure to ask if they are tacking on any fuel or other surcharges, because from time to time they have done that when gas prices are high.

I used this one last year and really did like them. Rec

Took me from SI to hotel in city and back home again from the pier.

Price was just about the same as a local car service only the car was clean, tires had air, driver had a tie on, he knew his way around. :D

I don't think I could ever use a local broken down car service again.

NYC based. You can find the price on line.

http://carmellimo.com/

Oh, I just remembered I had gotten a coupon. Thought it was from the site but am unable to find it. You can always call and ask them where you might find a coupon on their site BEFORE ordering the car.

I know I saw I also saw a coupon in one of the tourist books I got from the Marriott Marquis. I'm gonna need one in Sept.

We used to use Empire Limo when I would travel for work and overall have had no issues with the service. I had also gotten quotes from Airbrook, which was recommended to me by a friend - it's about $120 from the NYC pier to central NJ.

Archived