Radiance Oceanview Cabin Question

I have searched all the threads and couldn't find any answers so I am hoping that someone can help me! I am looking at going on the Radiance this winter. I am not locked into a particular cabin class so I am looking at all of our options, but it seems that the oceanviews on deck 8 (8006, 8506, 8004, and 8504) are larger than the other oceanviews in that category. Can anyone confirm that this is true or not?

I read somewhere on this post that hairdryers are not in rooms, even balcony rooms. We have an interior cabin scheduled for August 1st? Can anyone confirm or deny the hairdryer quest? I know it sounds trivial but to a woman it's important. Thank you

I read somewhere on this post that hairdryers are not in rooms, even balcony rooms. We have an interior cabin scheduled for August 1st? Can anyone confirm or deny the hairdryer quest? I know it sounds trivial but to a woman it's important. Thank you

We had a hair dryer in our balcony cabin........not the best........but it did the job. I believe you will find hair dryers in all cabins.

All Cabins have hairdryers...they will be in the vanity drawer, NOT in the bathroom.

As far as deck 8 having larger cabins....not so....it will depend on the catagory. All E's are the same size. All D's are the same (but D's are larger than E's)

If you look at the deck plan, you can usually tell what cabins have larger or different shaped balconies, and these 4 rooms that are forward look larger on the diagram. I know it doesn't mean that they are, but I was hoping someone had stayed in one of these rooms and could confirm either way.

Archived