Bon Voyage no sell Liquor complaint email add

This is a copy of the email I sent. Hopefully they will respond to this like they have in the past to issues brought up on CC. And I was going to order mine this weekend - I hate myself for procrastinating.

Dear Mr. Shea,

I was so very disappointed to hear your latest decision in regard to your guests ability to pre-purchase liquor from your Bon Voyage Department. This will be my 11th cruise with CCL, my husbands 10th (he's so excited) and our boys 5th, 6th, and 7th cruises. We are also bringing our future daughter-in-law with us on this trip (shhh she doesn't know yet).

I was so looking forward to ordering a bottle or two from Bon Voyage for myself and my husband, but now understand this is not to be. I am disappointed that we will not be able to share a drink while getting ready for dinner, unless we go to the bar to get it.

As you all at Carnival remind me, I have a choice on where I spend my vacation dollar, I have enjoyed spending them with you, where I will spend them in the future depends on the continuing changes I am seeing at Carnival. I currently have a cruise booked for October and am adding guests weekly (booking number(s) XXXXXX and XXXXXX). I will continue to hope that you may change your mind on regarding this decision and that the future changes Carnival makes will only serve to enhance my cruising experience.

Sincerely

K

Here you go w/correction:

Hi guys. I've been asked for the email address again, just trying to keep it on the same thread.

I contacted carnival on the no sale liquor from bon voyage. They said you can still purchase however many bottle of champagne and wine you want. They also gave me the following email for the gentlemen who made this decision for answers concerning this matter. They said if there are complaints with the no liquor policy they want to hear about it.

Paul Shea-VP over the food & beverage services.

bon_voyage_mailbox@carnival.com

Originally Posted by rwdtgb viewpost.gif

I just tried to order for my cruise in 2 weeks and was told the policy was changed, but they are getting numerous e-mails and to check back in 24 to 48 hours for a possible change.

Hope this helps. :)

Keep emailing!

Paul Shae would expect backlash from such a big decision. He doesn't care and expects some complaints. Its a different if its his supervisors begin to question his decision. This needs to be taken to a diffrent level.

I'm sure this isn't Paul Shea's decision alone. A decision like that was probably made by committee. And yeah I think they're expecting some 'heat' on this to begin with.

Sorry to break it to you but the Vice President of Food & Beverage does not use the email address "Bon_voyage_mailbox". I'm willing to bet Paul Shea never reads these emails you're sending. Some intern will probably be told to count how many emails they received and that will be used as a barometer of how much blowback they'll have to deal with.

If you really want to get ahold of him, try emailing the standard formats:

paulshea@carnival.com

paul.shea@carnival.com

pshea@carnival.com

... or it might not be @carnival.com, could be @carnivalcorp.com or whatever the corporate emails go to.. I know Cahill's email address is floating around - that would give you a good idea.

Captain Jenny Racklam,

Yes it is crap. That is why this needs to be changed. Are they not called the fun ships? Why rock the boat. Happy cruising:)

Maybe I should have signed my email Captain Jenny Rackham! Maybe it would get more attention..

Yea, I can't figure out how to send him a direct email like others have on his blog. Where he posts back to them ...

John's email is not for publication.

If you start your comment on his blog with 'John, please reply' he'll answer but he's about a month behind right now.

:)

How to get in touch w/John Heald:

No email for direct contact.. but here is the one for his blog.. you can also post this there as well..

www.johnhealdsblog.com

http://johnhealdsblog.com/

Hi guys. I've been asked for the email address again, just trying to keep it on the same thread.

I contacted carnival on the no sale liquor from bon voyage. They said you can still purchase however many bottle of champagne and wine you want. They also gave me the following email for the gentlemen who made this decision for answers concerning this matter. They said if there are complaints with the no liquor policy they want to hear about it.

Paul Shea-VP over the food & beverage services.

bon_voyage_mailbox@carnival.com

Keep emailing

John's email is not for publication.

If you start your comment on his blog with 'John, please reply' he'll answer but he's about a month behind right now.

:)

Would love to Mach, but for the life of me, and I have been on his blog, I can not figure out where to write to him.. :o Lol.. I can't, I have looked several times too..

Arrrgghh....this is bad. Here is the message I sent to Carnival:

I have just learned that Carnival guests can no longer purchase liquor from Bon Voyage and have delivered to cabin. My upcoming cruise comes as a long-awaited and well-deserved vacation from working 80-90 hrs/week. I did not mind paying the high BV prices in order to be assured that my liquor would be waiting for me in my room. Now that isn't even an option? Come on! This is my VACATION! I'm trying to do the right thing, but taking away the option of purchasing liquor while on your vacation (other than just bar drinks) just means less fun/relaxation.

Carnival: you have a great product - why would you punish your own customers who are on vacation by taking away their right to have a drink in their own room? If profit margin is the answer, I have no problem with that....just raise your already expensive BV prices...or at the very least offer an in-room bar to be charged to your S&S. Maybe I don't want to drink at a bar throughout the night! Maybe I just want a few drinks in my cabin before bed. Is that so wrong? I am on VACATION!

Archived