NCL Ironing Question

Am I aloud to bring on board my own travel steamer that I add water to and Plug in to get the wrinkles out of my clothes?

A travel steamer yes, but an iron shouldn't be carried aboard. If you ask your stewards to bring an iron and ironing board they will. The Fire Prevention Act of 1974 more or less prevents using irons without ironing boards in the hotel/motel industry, cruise lines being apart of the hospitality industry. At that time many nations worldwide passed such legislation, including the US. While many of us may pack an iron aboard, not many of us pack or bring an ironing board too... And that is the problem... the lack of an ironing board... Safety first!

can you request an iron & ironing board even if youre in a measly inside cabin like me? haha

I requested an iron and ironing board and received one pretty darn fast, used it, then called to have them picked up. Worked great.

Archived