Anyone live from Explorer of the Seas?

If anyone is interested, the new Captains name is Carlos Pedercini and tonight is night 3 and it is the Love & Marriage Game show. (& the CD is an Australian guy named Mike)

Yeah...mike hunnerup, the thunder from down under.....

too bad i didn't get to see the new Captain...oh well.....there's always next time! (with my luck, capt olav will be back.....he was hounding me to try the escargot.....uh, sorry capt, not happening! BLECH! gaggy!)

thanks so much for all of the updates. I am so glad it got nice outside. Maybe tomorrow will be better. This probably will be my inlaws last cruise due to their age so hopefully they can enjoy the rest of Bermuda! Keep the updates coming!

Yeah...mike hunnerup, the thunder from down under.....

too bad i didn't get to see the new Captain...oh well.....there's always next time! (with my luck, capt olav will be back.....he was hounding me to try the escargot.....uh, sorry capt, not happening! BLECH! gaggy!)

Mike Hunnerup - A legend in his own mind

The unfunniest man to have walked the earth and not a popular crew member (I have that on good authoirity)

The Ferry to St Georges was cancelled today. DD and friends are taking the ferry to Hamilton to catch a bus to St Georges to the perfumery! She said the weather again today is, "absolutly terrible". "Downpours like we've never seen on vacation here before" I aksed her to take some pictures. I can just imagine the ferry ride to Hamilton.

The Ferry to St Georges was cancelled today. DD and friends are taking the ferry to Hamilton to catch a bus to St Georges to the perfumery! She said the weather again today is, "absolutly terrible". "Downpours like we've never seen on vacation here before" I aksed her to take some pictures. I can just imagine the ferry ride to Hamilton.

Oh too bad. On our last cruise the rain was not only heavy and drenching, but it was sideways, one of the worst downpours I've ever seen.

Oh too bad. On our last cruise the rain was not only heavy and drenching, but it was sideways, one of the worst downpours I've ever seen.

They ended up NOT taking the ferry to Hamilton. I dont know what they did. The weather is bad, a first for my daughter. lol This is her 4th time in Bermuda I think and it has always been perfect. She'll be back in 3 weeks but I feel bad for the friends she is with who have never been to Bermuda before. (they will have to go back! :D)

Thanks for these weather updates CruiseDiva. Our son and daughter in law are on their first cruise on the NCL Dawn and get to Bermuda tomorrow. ( We tried to convince them to cruise RCI but you know how kids are.. you say one thing and they do the opposite:rolleyes:)

So being this is their first cruise I sure hope that the weather might get a little better tomorrow.

My all time favorite CD is Allan Brooks.. Seems as though all the cruise directors I have met have been from down under! lol

Oh my favorite, favorite, MOST FAVORITE Captain is Sverre Ryan..

I agree with you on both... Captain Ryan was in charge on 4 of my 5 cruises, and was always smooth sailing... maybe a coincidence, but the last cruise I was on last October was not Capt Ryan and it was a horrible ride... 30 foot seas and 110 knot winds...not really the capt's fault but still...

Allan Brooks was awesome... "How you doin'?" Mike leaves A LOT to be desired.. NEVER saw him anywhere on the ship besides where he "had" to be...

Archived