Never need to buy booze on board again!!! Rum Runners are for wimps!

Tired of RCI finding your smuggled booze stashed in your luggage?

Never need to worry about that again.

Just add one of these to your checked bags.

Portable Alcohol Still....

51gwp3cO%2B4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product Features

Now there is an EASY and SAFE way to distill your own hard alcohol at home.

Extremely Easy to Use -- Comes with easy to understand instructions that will have you quickly distilling. And unlike most stills, TableTop Still requires NO running water--eliminating the need for complicated cooling tube hookups.

Completely Safe -- Made entirely of premium Type 304 stainless steel which will not react with liquids that you are distilling.

Compact 1/2 gallon size is perfect for getting started with distillation. Starting with a 12% alcohol solution (such as wine), it will yield approximately 7 ounces of hard alcohol. Starting with a 20% alcohol solution (such as mash made from yeast available at most brew supply stores), it will yield approximately 12 ounces of hard alcohol.

Ironclad Money Back Guarantee: An entirely risk-free 90 day trial period. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 90 days for a full refund, including all shipping costs both ways.

The EASIEST and SAFEST way to make your own hard alcohol at home.

Thinking it would be cheaper to pay the bar tab than the overweight luggage fees to pack all that stainless steel...:D

According to the Amazon.com shipping details, it is only 5.2lbs.

And, really, we all know that smuggling booze has nothing to do with saving money...people just want the convenience of having a drink in their stateroom while getting ready for dinner... ;);)

Yeah, the X-ray won't pick THAT up...:rolleyes: :p

That's why I've developed an outer skin that looks like a starfish to hide it inside.

Everyone knows that RCI can't pick up a starfish on their xrays so we should be home free. :D

Maybe this why some people only book rooms with bathtubs in them?!?!?! Makes sense now. I'm thinking the D/D+ folks with access to the special lounge who are always complaining about how bad the free wine is could sneak that stuff back to the room and use the still to make some wonderful, smooth and delicious hooch. No? :eek: Good one chef, I always enjoy the posts you start. Love the sarcastic, irreverant sense of humor. Means you enjoy life in my opinion. Take care all, Jim

O boy, now you've done it....those of us with distilling plans, must now wait for the rules to change yet again on the RCCL page.:mad:

No portable distilling units will be allowed onboard.

LOL this will stir all kinds of debate! As long as they don't take my hair straightener!

Archived