Booking this week for next April - early enough to get our cabn picks?

Jayandar

Hi all, new here. Booking Solstice this week for next April. Read a lot about the AQ rooms, balconies, etc. Do you think we'll be able to get specific cabin requests?

Welcome to the Boards.

As far as being able to get your pick of cabins for next April, I guess there is only one way to find out and that's by trying to book one yourself or by your TA.

Hi all, new here. Booking Solstice this week for next April. Read a lot about the AQ rooms, balconies, etc. Do you think we'll be able to get specific cabin requests?

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

It all depends on how well the cruise is selling and how long it has been open for booking. So, jump in and see if you can get your picks. Good luck!

You can go to the Celebrity web site and make a pretend reservation. On the top of the page where they list cabin types is a box where you can type in cabin numbers to see if they are available or not. I always do this and have a list of cabins that I prefer available in front of me when I make my reservation.

You can go to the Celebrity web site and make a pretend reservation. On the top of the page where they list cabin types is a box where you can type in cabin numbers to see if they are available or not. I always do this and have a list of cabins that I prefer available in front of me when I make my reservation.

Celebrity only shows you a few of the available cabins. Some of the online travel agencies have a more extensive listing of cabins available. You can check the online agencies first to see what's really available and, then, follow nat9511's advice to book the cabin of your choice directly through Celebrity.

Celebrity also allows a 48 hour courtesy hold on a reservation - no money involved, they'll just hold it until you decide - gives you enough time to talk your significant other into the extravagant cabin that's available! (case in point: now I'm praying that it won't be too cool to use our aft balcony on our up-coming Baltic Cruise - actually I'm using it even if I have to wrap up in a blanket!!!!)

Welcome to Cruise Critic - and enjoy your cruise!!!

The certified vacation planners for RCCL (this includes X) can tell you exactly which cabins are open by just making a phone call. No need to spend lots of time putting cabins numbers into the web page, just ask.

I am sure there are probably six to ten cabins still available, but I doubt that you will be able to acquire one with the larger balcony. To accomplish the aforesaid, your probably should book about 18 months in advance.

Archived