Funship Dollars

vbecky

Hi I have another funship dollars question. I recently purchased 200.00 in funship dollars to be used as onboard credit. I did get my email from bon voyage. Some people say that it does show up in their cruise documents. Mine isn't showing up yet does anyone know how long that takes and do they sometime wait till right before? Thanks

Hi I have another funship dollars question. I recently purchased 200.00 in funship dollars to be used as onboard credit. I did get my email from bon voyage. Some people say that it does show up in their cruise documents. Mine isn't showing up yet does anyone know how long that takes and do they sometime wait till right before? Thanks

It usually shows up 2 weeks prior to sailing, but could be posted sooner depending on back log.

It says around two weeks prior to your cruise,I have been purchasing Funship dollars every pay period, some of mine has started to show up on my docs and I do not cruise until September 26th.

I started purchasing fin ship dollars last September and it varied, but most posted to my account in two weeks....Current total was updated in MY DOCUMENTS- page 6 with the totals for the cruise...(When I paid in full).

Even after the final payment was made I added more aad the total was updated within 2 weeks.

I am considering purchasing them for our cruise in Nov. How close to our cruise date would you recommend stopping the purchases so that they will still be credited? Two weeks before (since that seems to be approx. posting time) or would you stop sooner. Once the cruise is paid off I'd like to purchase the funship dollars a few times a month.

Thank you in advance!

When I called Carnival to check policies and whatnot, I called a few times to purposely get a few different people to compare their answers. Well, to my surprise, all answers were the same. You can continue to purchase Funship Dollars up to two weeks before your sail date if you are having them directly applied as OBC and not being sent to you. If you order them and have them sent to you, you should not order after 3 weeks before sail date to ensure that the certificates have time to get to you. If you have actual live certificates and want to send them in, rather than wait and have them posted at the pursers desk on the ship, you need to send them certified mail no later than 2 and 1/2 weeks before your sail date to ensure they get posted. I have ordered $300 worth of Funship Dollars for my Sept. Fantasy cruise and I'm just going to take them to the pursers desk when we get on and have them applied to my acct.

Archived