Children's first cruise with video clip

Jo and Rob

WELCOME BACK JO!!!! Wow what a great video! I am so glad you had a wonderful time. I was hoping you would enjoy Indy as much as we did. My youngest daughter sat here saying "I want to do that!" I said "YOU DID" :eek: Crazy kid ;)

Poor Rob! He missed this trip. Are you planning on taking him on a RCI ship now? :D

I have watched your video a few times, and its so funny because the first thing I thought was... why, she is english! lol i have been reading your posts, but not really watching where your trip was sailing too/from! great video and great website! :D

I have watched your video a few times, and its so funny because the first thing I thought was... why, she is english! lol i have been reading your posts, but not really watching where your trip was sailing too/from! great video and great website! :D

Where did you think I was from?

Where did you think I was from?

LOL I just assumed the US! LOL Which is funny because I am CDN living in the US.. :D My bad!

I used to live in the UK - Nottinghill Gate and Guildford. (and Paris) I miss Europe, and can not wait for our TA cruise next spring.

T

Archived