Children's fountains, pool and icecream

Jo and Rob

Does anyone have pictures of the children's fountains and pool on Eclipse (or similar ship) please? I'm sure there is something like this on Celebrity. My two loved the H2O zone on Indy but also enjoy a proper pool.

Also do they have self-serve icecream on the Eclipse? If not when and where can you get complimentary icecream?

The facilities on Eclipse aren't like on Royal Caribbean's. Eclipse has a small area near the family pool, that's like a water feature with water squirting from the deck. Didn't seem very popular on our Solstice cruise but it was a place to cool off a bit.

I have pics of the pool deck area and fountains on the Equinox, which will be identical to the Eclipse. I don't know how to post them here anymore, but would be happy to e-mail them to you.

The ice cream isn't exactly self serve, but is inside the buffet area and is open most of the day with multiple flavors, topping and soft serve available. It is served to you over the counter. My DD had a field day with that because of the range of flavors and toppings.

There is served ice cream in the entrance to the buffet, there is also mr whippy style self serve at the burger place by the pool.

This is the pool area, the ice cream/burger place is the deck above on the left hand side.

sorry cant get it to post portrait, will have to get techie son to do it later

P1020253.jpg

And the fountains on their own

P1020249.jpg

Perfect! Thank you. Don't worry I knew it wasn't bright colours etc but the fountains will still be fun for the children. It is good to know there is soft serve and ice in the buffet. My son just loved the Mr Whippy style self serve but I think my daughter will be attracted to the idea of toppings!

Archived