Room service menu

Jo and Rob

What is the room service menu like on Celebrity? I have found copies of the breakfast menu but can't find a menu for room service during the day. Also, is there a night time charge like on RCI or is it included 24 hours a day like Princess? I am interested in the complementary drinks as well as the food. Can you get crisps?

What is the normal delay from phone call to delivery? Princess were always super speedy but on Indy we waited 45 minutes twice.

We really enjoyed the room service on our May Century cruise. we had room service 3-4 times. Usually an afternoon snack but one dinner when I wasn't feeling very good. Here are some of the things I remember from the menu:

hamburgers/cheeseburgers w/ french fries

fruit plate

cheese plate

chocolate chip cookies

steaks

sandwiches/wraps

pizza (I really enjoyed the pizza because they were mini pizzas made fresh when you order not like the pizza at the buffet which might sit for awhile before you get there)

various desserts (cheesecake, etc.)

coffee

ice tea

We always recieved our food in about 20-30 minutes. As far as I know, there is no fee for late night service.

Archived