Noordam southern caribbean seafarer

westerfiek

There is no way to know for sure which way the ship will dock. We have done back-to-back cruises with the same ports repeated and one week we might have been port to the dock and the next week starboard. There are many reasons for variance. No one knows in advance.

Noordam is a gorgeous ship and that is a wonderful itinerary.

which side of the ship (port or starboard) does the Noordam dock on their 10 night cruise? I try to book the side that is port side.

thanks!:)

I normally book port side and have been very lucky with port views. No guarantee but when I was upsold last year to PH it was starboard and we did not have the views we would have on port side.

However, i do think the ship tries to both so everyone is happy.

We just got back from the 10 day on the Noordam - the ports were Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Samana, Bonaire, Curacao and Aruba. We had a balcony cabin on the Starboard side.

In Half Moon Cay and Samana we didn't dock (tendered) so it didn't matter that much but if we had been on the Port side we would have had a better view of Half Moon Cay. In Samana the views were equally good.

In Grand Turk the port side faced another ship that was docked across the pier from us. In Bonaire, Curacao and Aruba the port side faced town.

I hope that gives you some additional information. I usually go with Port side if I can! :D

and sometimes, in spite of your plans, you can be at a port where the stern or bow of your ship faces land and you are lined up next to another cruise ship and you can converse with each other from your "private" balconies!! That happened to us on our last Noordam cruise when we came into port after a Fred Olsen cruise ship and we said "Howdy" to the passengers in their bathrobes eating room service breakfast!

Archived