Help with St Thomas Wedding 11/2010!! Fantasia Weddings??

Wow these postings are extremely helpful. I have been searching relentlessly for some good insight and finally I have found it!!

Here’s my dilemma….

My Fiancé and I are cruising on the Carnival Glory November, 2010. We plan to get married while in port at St Thomas. But I have found that choosing the wedding coordinator is a rough n tough decision and oh so important!! I was strongly considering Debra at Fantasia Weddings but I’m a bit worried now after reading some of these posts. She was the first to email me back with helpful answers and has an awesome photo package. I still haven’t heard back from most coordinators including Island Bliss (recommended by many others on this site). And Perfect Weddings (also highly recommended) is booked up for my day. Can I get some feedback positive/negative on her and other wedding coordinators in St Thomas.

We got married through Fantasia Weddings several years ago and it was a great experience. Debra and her team handled everything so that when we arrived it was all taken care of. Emerald Beach is not too far from the cruise terminal and is located on a very pretty bay. The wedding cake itself was reason enough to book with them - the pina colada cake was out of this world. The photos turned out beautifully as well. We definitely recommend her to other couples who are getting married on St. Thomas. We felt her services were very professional and allowed us to relax and enjoy our day without worrying about anything.

My husband Chris and I recently returned from a cruise to the Caribbean where we had our dream wedding on June 9, 2010 in St. Thomas Virgin Islands. Our wedding was absolutely magical and we owe it all to Cindy from Keya’s Exquisite Touch for each and every intricate detail. She is amazing! If you use her, I guarantee that you will be satisfied. Cindy fulfilled both of my husband's and my requests. She surpassed all of our expectations. She coordinated all the details to create the perfect wedding for us. Our wedding was exactly how Chris and I imagined it would be. Cindy's knowledge and professionalism are priceless! She was very polite and easy to work with. She kept in touch regularly and all of our questions were answered promptly so we were never in doubt of what was going on. What I liked most about using this planner though, is that only one event is scheduled per day. This made Chris and I feel that we were the only ones being focused on, on our special day. Not to mention, the prices at Keya's Exquisite Touch were affordable! I would highly recommend this planner to anyone. I can assure you that you will receive nothing short of quality work.

We are actually cruising out of NY 4/28/11 aboard the Carnival Glory and marrying in St Thomas. I, too read many site reviews to see whether or not to use the coordinators through the boat or go out on our own and find someone directly on the island. For peace of mind, we decided to use the wedding coordinators through Carnival.

I sent 2 emails to 2 different highly recommended coordinators and it took a couple of days before I heard back from them. Meanwhile, Carnival was able to answer any and all questions I threw at them and always got back to me ASAP. Their quick response was my deciding factor.

• 2 weeks later...
I got married in April of 08 on St Thomas. I actually went thru the Marriott. The location was perfect (on the beach), the flowers were beautiful and the cake was amazing!!n1595606772_128206_5960.jpg

n1595606772_128213_7312.jpg

n1595606772_128209_6533.jpg

just beautiful. my hubby and i were married here. we used whoever carnival provided. no problems. however, i will say it was just the two of us, so there wasn't much planning to do.

Archived