Open Bar on Carnival

Does anyone know if its possible to book an hour long open bar in one of the lounges on the boat?? We are getting married on St Thomas but not through the carnival coordinators. I would like to have a mini reception(just open bar) for an hour or so with our guests.

Does anyone know if its possible to book an hour long open bar in one of the lounges on the boat?? We are getting married on St Thomas but not through the carnival coordinators. I would like to have a mini reception(just open bar) for an hour or so with our guests.

Yes it is possible. We were on the Carnival Triumph out of New Orleans, Thanksgiving week and our friends in our group of 35 did that. They had gotten married a week before the cruise and had their reception/party

in one of the lounge's. It was the day we sailed.

It could probably be booked any day. Not sure of the details or cost. It did last about one hour.

Here a few pictures of the food and a great bar tended.

Good luck.

2382680740104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

2096970340104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

JimmyJames

I think it is only available during lunch hours, and usually in the nightclub. Email Carnival groups: groupeventplanning@carnival.com and ask them. If you want I can email you their entertainment package which includes food and open bar costs (the file is too large to upload here). They will also do wedding cakes in simple flavors. What we are doing is renting out the entire steakhouse for the evening (108 seats) and just buying a bunch of wine packages, and will probably pay for 3-4 drinks per guest as well (we will have 75+ guests so anything more than that is waaaaay over budget).

That packet would be great to see! My email is cecausey@gmail.com Is it expensive to do the steak house for an evening? I did find out that doing the open bar in one of the clubs was between 1pm and 5pm... No one wants to be drunk at dinner!! So I am searching out a good alternative. We might do something on the each instead.. Not sure. Thanks so much!! I'll look forward to your email

That packet would be great to see! My email is cecausey@gmail.com Is it expensive to do the steak house for an evening? I did find out that doing the open bar in one of the clubs was between 1pm and 5pm... No one wants to be drunk at dinner!! So I am searching out a good alternative. We might do something on the each instead.. Not sure. Thanks so much!! I'll look forward to your email

Okay I sent it to both of you!!

The steakhouse rental is $30x108 seats so $3240.00. We have 70-80 people so it is just worth it for us to pay for the 20-30 extra seats to have it rented out to us for the entire evening. 20 or so strangers would probably feel out of place amongst our wedding reception and we don't really want them there either! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived