Caribbean Princess C752

RN1986

We have sailed in this cabin or its twin C753 several times.

Pros - extra deep balcony - fully covered. No one can see onto your balcony from above or below. Balcony is sheltered from wind. Balcony overlooks nothing but ocean wake. Quiet - 'private' hallway outside that no one comes down but you and your next door neighbor in the full suite as it is a 'dead end' hallway.

Cabin is exactly like any other balcony cabin - no larger.

Cons - more ship motion as compared to mid-ship cabins. Some noise outside on balcony from wake. Some vibration coming into port. Due to balcony depth and depth of ceiling cover, this is not a balcony for sunbathing - you need to be right at the balcony railing to get any sun. Long walk to get to front of ship from your cabin.

My husband loves the balcony size, privacy and overlooking the wake. It is his top pick for balcony cabin on Princess Grand Class ship.

Hope this helps.

We have had this cabin several times and have booked it for a 20-day Caribbean cruise in November/December. Love the aft. Agree that there is some vibration when docking and some side to side movement if seas are rough, but I love that - I'm on a ship and love to feel the ship movement. No foot traffic outside your stateroom - very private. And....when I leave our stateroom, I don't have to think about which way to go!:D

Literally just left this cabin on Monday! (wahhhhh)...Have it booked again on 2 more cruises.

I like it for the privacy & the fact that it's quiet. You only have one neighbor & that neighboring cabin is a suite, so the portion of the cabin attached to yours is the bedroom.

I guess you won't know if you like it til you try.

Archived