Modify booking look up

tntcruise

For all those who haven't been able to view the Carnival modify booking page because of errors, try this:

Click here: www.carnival.com

Click on "View cruise details" located at the left side of the page where is says how many days are left to sailing. Then login with username and password and then minimize the window.

Then click here: http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

Good luck! Let me know if it works for you

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your cruise. I know you have been tracking cabin assignment & upgrades. Sooooooo........

According to the book modify & gifts I am still listed as a guarantee with less than 30 days till sailing.

We have booked 3 cabins seperately all thru differant online agencies.

2 were booked as "BL" Balcony Guarantees & 1 as an 8A Guarantee.

I tried the Kelly method and found that all us us are currently assigned to 8D cabins within 1 cabin of each other. Hopefully the upgrade fairy is shining down on us and nothing changes. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks again for all of your help!

Thanks for the welcome back--and more importantly keepingme posted on how you are doing with your cabin assignment. Keep checking the "K" method to see if it changes- did you get documetns yet?

The bl gauarantee is the same as an 8A gauarantee. Booking a 8B guarantee is different as booking that one you wont get a 8A

Bump: For all those who haven't been able to view the Carnival modify booking page because of errors, try this:

Click here: www.carnival.com

Click on "View cruise details" located at the left side of the page where is says how many days are left to sailing. Then login with username and password and then minimize the window.

Then click here: http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

Good luck! Let me know if it works for you

• 3 weeks later...

Can you please tell me what is the "K" method?

I tried the steps given in the thread (open one link, then minimize and click on other link).... and I am able to see my information, but when I click to edit something it gives me an error!

So please tell me what is the K method (if different from the steps listed on this thread)

THANKS!

Can you please tell me what is the "K" method?

I tried the steps given in the thread (open one link, then minimize and click on other link).... and I am able to see my information, but when I click to edit something it gives me an error!

So please tell me what is the K method (if different from the steps listed on this thread)

THANKS!

Please dont click on anything to edit any information. THat button is for travel agents only.

As far as the kelly method we are not allowed to talk about it here. send me an email--- and Ill help you. serene56@aol.com

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your help!

We have a guaranty balcony and last time I tried this and our room never showed. The way I found out was when we got our documents. Do you know when they will start assigning the cabins?

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Serene..... I had asked you a while back about figuring out my cabin # from a guarantee booking.... I was unable to see a cabin # using the gift method, or at the book modify page.... however, I was able to find out my cabin # from the back of the S&S card page (at the bottom) within the long strand of numbers.... it was my booking #, followed by the cabin #.

I booked in the first week of February, our cruise was May 7. We paid in full when we booked (through an online TA) we booked an inside guarantee cabin cat. 4c.... and we got UPGRADED to a balcony....I dont remember what category, but It was the lowest balcony category (i.e. on the upper deck/which is the 1st floor with balconies on the Carnival Triumph)

Congrats Lorena: That all goes with-- if you book late take a guarantee since your chances of getting upgraded are higher then if you booked long ago.

I am glad you got your placement coz it also seems that people who booked after final payment didnt get set until they sailed.

Did you have a great time.?

And did youbook your next cruise

• 2 weeks later...
-- if you book late take a guarantee since your chances of getting upgraded are higher then if you booked long ago.

I never knew that before.

I guess it makes sense if booking late caused you to pay more. Maybe the guarantees that pay more get priority in upgrades. But if it was a cruise that the prices went down at the last minute, I don't see why the latercomers should get both a better price and a better cabin.

I didnt know it either until recently. Since I have no life outside of cruise critic...I have charts and "stuff" looking to see the way guarantees work.

I used to believe there is no ryme or reason to it..but I dont see that anymore. Its very rare for prices to come down any- Only one of my cruises ever came down. ONE. allt he rest sailed at a higher rate. In the beginings of my cruises= I have booked over a year out and never got upgrade. Now I get cheaper rates...and the choiuce of my cabins.

Archived