Modify booking look up

tntcruise

I too get that same error message:

We apologize, an error occurred while processing your request. Carnival.com technical support has been notified of the problem and will be working to resolve the issue.

If you would like to email Carnival.com technical support, please use the following email address: support@carnival.com.

I am registered, have added my booking number and can view my ports page. I have completed my S&S card info also. I sign in, minimize the window and use that URL you posted. Does not work. I'm wondering if it is disabled now? At least I'm not the only one with this problem.

And it isn't my firewall cause I disabled it to try and I still get that message. HMMMM

The people who have booked outside of carnival are the ones having a problem accessing this page- if you booked through carnival you should see it. I dont know what the problem is for us people booked through a regular agent--kinda sucks eh

I did not book through carnival and about 3 weeks ago it worked fine once or twice. But everytime I try now it gives me the error message. It was through the one time it worked that I saw we were at the wrong seating for dinner. I called my ta and she got it changed. Now I just want to check it online to see and I can't. Kinda stinks but oh well. Not much I can do about it. As long as we eat, we're good :cool: !

• 3 weeks later...

Serene, since you are tracking this I thought I would let you know that I booked my cruise in March of '05 for January of '06. I booked 4a guarantee and was upgraded to 7a obstructed balcony. I hope this upgrade holds. I found out using book modify also.

Thanks for all your great information

Candi

Candi- Thanks for the update. what a wonderful upgrade. You booked with Carnival? I see people who booked using a private agent cant gt the modify pages to work.

one more question.. is there a price difference today compared to what you paid.

if the cabin is on the modify pages you are more then likely good to go.. But my cabin changed 4 times before we sailed. THat ws back in October of last year so I think that carnival got its ducks all in a row now.

Archived