I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369799065.881078.jpg.6ece9f243d06bd2268885184e82f920b.jpg

I have been admiring all these wonderful photos posted here but never share any of mine. That's about to change. I do love beautiful landscapes, seascapes, cityscapes but I'm more inclined to do a little abstract (not totally) nature. Spiders webs amuse me!

Jorge

[ATTACH]273195[/ATTACH]

I have been admiring all these wonderful photos posted here but never share any of mine. That's about to change. I do love beautiful landscapes, seascapes, cityscapes but I'm more inclined to do a little abstract (not totally) nature. Spiders webs amuse me!

Jorge

Spider webs can be very interesting.

I was lying in the hammock today and a few planes decided to fly over not too far away. These aren't the clearest shots- I was practicing taking pics with my almost new camera and these were probably a few miles away-had the telephoto fully extended.

planepic7-1.jpg

IMG_1348-1.jpg

Nice shot of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner!

Nice shot of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner!

Thanks, but I took these shots a few years ago, so I don't think it could be the Dreamliner. You have me motivated now to get a shot of one. We have three airports fairly close to us, and quite a few planes pass over my yard- I'll have to keep an eye out for a Dreamliner.

For many years, the Concorde flew over our house every single day. We never grew tired of going out to see it and I was so sad to see it retired. Too bad I didn't have a camera back then!

Thanks, but I took these shots a few years ago, so I don't think it could be the Dreamliner. You have me motivated now to get a shot of one. We have three airports fairly close to us, and quite a few planes pass over my yard- I'll have to keep an eye out for a Dreamliner.

in San Diego today!

936017_10151536538578393_1902168833_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...