Taxis from Port Canaveral?

CBTwi

I was wondering if when going to the airport from the port after your cruise if there were taxis at the pier who have a flat rate to go to the airport or something? On my cruise from Tampa I thought I saw this and was wondering if this was the case at this port as well.

Thanks!

We are just back from Freedom of the Seas - We flew into Orlando the day before our cruise and rented a car for the day. We turned it in to Hertz - about one mile from the ship, and they shuttled us to the pier. A week later, we left the ship, Hertz picked us up, and we were off again with our rental car for the day. We drove back to Orlando, hit a few fabulous outlets, had a great lunch and then to the airport. Everything worked smoothly and I will do this again in a heartbeat! It's less expensive than the transfers to and from the airport and I'm sure much less than a cab. Orlando Airport is about an hour drive from Port Canaveral. There were four of us in our group and we did all of the above for under 100.00.

Archived