Taxi service at Airport

We just took a taxi to and from Oasis last week. We were supposed to have a shuttle van through a company because there were 8 of us and they never showed so we had to take a taxi. I was pleasantly surprised how efficient they were. I would say we were in a taxi from the airport in 2 minutes and from the pier to the airport in 2 minutes. The ride price varies by driver but ranges between $13 and $18. I will definitely do it again when I leave from port everglades.

Taxi service in FLL is great. They will be lined up and waiting for you both at the airport and pier. If you need to call them from any other place, they are there in a matter of a few minutes.

We have a group of 4 and will need to go from the airport to the Sheraton and then the next day from the Sheraton to the port and then after the cruise will go from the port to the airport. Two questions.

1. Are there cabs that can carry all 4 of us?

2. For financial planning purposes, does anyone know the approx. cost of the ride from the airport to Sheraton and from Shearton to the port?

I see someone has already estimated the ride from the port to the airport as $13 to $18.

Archived