Cataraman

karle

Hi, we are looking to book a cataraman and to do some snorkeling for a few hours . There are 4 of us, (hubby, daughter 21 and son 19) We cant seem to find an excursion or tour just for this. Any one have any info? would be greatly appreciated :D

• 3 weeks later...

Try looking for St. Lucia Tours on google. The site came up with a lot but 1 in particular seems to be a broker for all St. Lucia tours. There is one such excursion as you described. Hope this helps.

Hi, we are looking to book a cataraman and to do some snorkeling for a few hours . There are 4 of us, (hubby, daughter 21 and son 19) We cant seem to find an excursion or tour just for this. Any one have any info? would be greatly appreciated :D

I have been looking for a similar excursion and there are 3 that I am looking into. I have not been on any of these, so can not give you specifics or recommendations, just sharing the 3 companies I am looking at using.

http://www.sailsaintlucia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=38&Itemid=53

http://scubastevesdiving.com/cruise/cruisesnorkel.html

http://www.tikaye.com/about-island-divers.php

Good luck. When are you going to be in St. Lucia? Maybe you can let us know your experience when you get back.;)

Thank you ! I have contacted a few, and Scuba Steves sounds the best! The price is great to and they got good reviews on trip advisor. I am just waitng to get an email confirmation back. We will be there August 18th, hopefully, he will have room for the 4 of us! I will keep you posted!

Thank you ! I have contacted a few, and Scuba Steves sounds the best! The price is great to and they got good reviews on trip advisor. I am just waitng to get an email confirmation back. We will be there August 18th, hopefully, he will have room for the 4 of us! I will keep you posted!

Please do let me know if you go out with Scuba Steve. We have decided to use them for our April trip. Would love to hear what you thought about them.

So now Steves Scuba cancelled on us and said that in the 1 day it took me to get the paperwork in, he could only take 2 of us and not the original 4! I am not happy about that! I cant believe they would do that,I sent in the deposit, and forgot the shoe sizes, so i faxed it the very next day, and he said he already booked 2 of my spots :(

Archived