Zip Line

3JM

I've noticed that there seems to be lots of different companies offering an experience of a lifetime with zip lining. You've got Zip & Dip, Clip & Zip, Pirates of the Caribbean, Extreme Zip, etc.. Of all of these, other than the extreme zip, which is most like the Canopy Tour in Jamaica? We enjoyed that zip lining without getting ridiculously high off the ground as the extreme. I also saw a thread where someone said that on the extreme they don't use an extra clasp, I guess only one, although their web page pictures seems to depict two cables and two clasps, just that they are side-by-side instead of on top of each other. I want to have a thrill but also be safe with two cables. We are cruising the legend in a couple weeks and were hoping to book something. which zip line does the ship offer you? Thanks for your help.

We booked through Island Marketing and it was fantastic. There were 13 lines in the course with the last one being 1000 feet long. The same guide who picked us up at the ship stayed with us the entire day and made sure that we made it back to the ship in plenty of time. I promise that you won't be disapointed with this excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Extreme Zip with Pirates of the Caribbean earlier this month and they DO have the extra safety clip. We were very happy with our experience with them and felt safe the whole time. We even had 2 in our group who were afraid of heights but by the end they were asking to go again!

Archived