charges on Constellation

cweed

We will be sailing on Constellation on a 14 day southern caribbean cruise. I am just curious as to whether the bistro on five, the gelato station and the lectures offered on the ship are free or is there a charge?

We will be sailing on Constellation on a 14 day southern caribbean cruise. I am just curious as to whether the bistro on five, the gelato station and the lectures offered on the ship are free or is there a charge?

The Bistro should be a $5 charge per pax .The Gelato is extra charge .We had a coupon from the Elite coupons & I forget if there was some charge for the Gelato ;but discounted .

Never heard of Celebrity charging for lectures .

While there is a charge for Gelato I'll add that they have really great ice cream all afternoon at ice cream bars (two of the although only one will be open in non-peak times) by the entrance to the buffet area on deck 10 - for no extra charge. Hard ice cream made on the ship, plus sugar free hard ice cream and soft ice cream as well. Cones, sprinkles and such are available and it isn't too far from the dessert area in the buffet so you can always grab something which deserves an ice cream topping and ask them to top it!

Pay gelato at Cova Cafe. The free ice cream up in buffet. Most of day,maybe 12-7 or so. Homemade onboard, 6-8 interesting flavors. Cinamon, tarimisu, rum raisin, bing cherry sorbet. Sugar free also. Some of best ice cream at sea.

Archived