celebrity mercury cabin switch

kissmeyoufool

We are leaving Vancouver on Sept 5 Alaskan cruise .My first room was on the Penthouse deck room # 1091 c1,but after reading some info on cruise critic I found out that better c1 cabins are on the Sky deck and there are only 4, 1200,1201,1240,1241.So I called my Ta and he wanted me to pay 600.00 to switch so I did Not, but the next day I called back and talked to someone else and they made the switch for me for free the only cabin at that time still up for grabs was 1241 so I took it.I looked today and 1201 was avb so I called again and now it is mine.So I will never use that Ta again because he tried to rip me off someone else just got my business and Thanks Cruise Critic for the great info on these graet cabins you can tell the decks are WAY BIGGER have a good one :D:D

We are leaving Vancouver on Sept 5 Alaskan cruise .My first room was on the Penthouse deck room # 1091 c1,but after reading some info on cruise critic I found out that better c1 cabins are on the Sky deck and there are only 4, 1200,1201,1240,1241.So I called my Ta and he wanted me to pay 600.00 to switch so I did Not, but the next day I called back and talked to someone else and they made the switch for me for free the only cabin at that time still up for grabs was 1241 so I took it.I looked today and 1201 was avb so I called again and now it is mine.So I will never use that Ta again because he tried to rip me off someone else just got my business and Thanks Cruise Critic for the great info on these graet cabins you can tell the decks are WAY BIGGER have a good one :D:D

We had 1201 on our Alaska cruise last September and boy, did you grab a great cabin! Even better than 1241 because there won't be any basketball noise! FYI, I hope you don't mind having the 'suite' toiletries instead of the concierge because since the rest of the deck are suites, they stock all four C-1 rooms with the suite toiletries instead! The balcony is out of this world (photo attached). If you have any questions, let me know!

Pat

Balcony.jpg.1c3f5965244f0e3db6ece574bec6de6f.jpg

Thank you Pat and Paul I was able to find some photos and I am glad to get that cabin .I am surprise someone else did not grad it. .If I would not have started reading Cruise Critic I would have never know about these GREAT Cabins I cannot wait for this cruise my husband does not know about it I do not know when and how I will tell him that we are going on this 20 annversary trip:D:D

Archived