Dream Ship jumpers any regrets?

:confused:I know we are in a big club now. Just been wondering how you are all feeling regarding the alternatives that you have picked to replace the Dream. A few of you must have been on your replacement cruises already, how did you find the experience. This is'nt a thread to create a pro and con dream argument, just wondering what everyone is thinking. I personally am looking forward to the spirit in August it's just that I know the Ship and there won't be any surprises and am just wondering if maybe we would have enjoyed Dream more so long as the problems have now been sorted (hopefully) but hey ho will try next year maybe. Who is going on what ship and when, anyone on with us on 27th Aug. Looking forward to reading your comments

Shirley x

I also did it for peace of mind and am now getting excited only 5 weeks and 6 days to go, even less than that for you. are you going to venice the temps are quite high there at the minute. Bet you will really enjoy it.

No regrets.:DThomsons failed to prepare this ship for paying pssengers and believe that the current passengers will put up with this product which failed to live up to it's expectations of a luxury ship,the flagship of the fleet.Very much looking forward to our alternate cruise in September.For your interest...http://www.holidayclaims.com/LatestNews/Thomson-Dream-Cruise-Turns-Into-Nightmare.htm?p=1

Hi infoqueen,

If you are looking for confirmation that you did the right thing you mightlike to look at some of the other review sites, for instance Trip A-----r. Some of the reviews on there will confirm you did the right thing - and they are from recent cruisers on the Dream too. Also look at the discussions on there. I have also found a legal team on the net who are asking for all the people who have had a rotten time on the Dream (in particular with stomach bugs) to contact them. I don't think they would bother if there were not enough unhappy customers do you? I think you HAVE done the right thing in swapping, after all better the Devil you know and good luck to you. I wouldn't be surprised if my post disappears by ther way....

No regrets.:DThomsons failed to prepare this ship for paying pssengers and believe that the current passengers will put up with this product which failed to live up to it's expectations of a luxury ship,the flagship of the fleet.Very much looking forward to our alternate cruise in September.For your interest...http://www.holidayclaims.com/LatestNews/Thomson-Dream-Cruise-Turns-Into-Nightmare.htm?p=1

Why do you find it funny that I had no regrets?

I sailed on her at the end of June and apart from intermittent probs with air con,no other probs and had a great time.Your link relates to earlier sailings from May till 8th June

However,there is no doubt there were many problems on earlier sailings which is proven by your link

Hi infoqueen,

If you are looking for confirmation that you did the right thing you mightlike to look at some of the other review sites, for instance Trip A-----r. Some of the reviews on there will confirm you did the right thing - and they are from recent cruisers on the Dream too. Also look at the discussions on there. I have also found a legal team on the net who are asking for all the people who have had a rotten time on the Dream (in particular with stomach bugs) to contact them. I don't think they would bother if there were not enough unhappy customers do you? I think you HAVE done the right thing in swapping, after all better the Devil you know and good luck to you. I wouldn't be surprised if my post disappears by ther way....

Also if you look at the other website(you know the one ;))I think you`ll find the majority of the reviews which are recent are favourable

It never ceases to amaze me that those people who had a miserable time on the Dream (and for whom I feel truly sorry) can't seem to accept that those returning from more recent cruises have really enjoyed themselves. And the fact that the ambulance chasing compensation lawyers have jumped on the bandwaggon doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Archived