Communicating between floors

Junecruiser

Due to last minute cancellatations in our party we have all our family on the Conquest Empress floor but one and he's on Main. We are at the same end of the ship so we can use the same elevation:) but what's the best way of communicating what our plans are during the day? We have walkie talkies but from experience those tend to be pretty useless when walking around. Would they work from just room to room?

Due to last minute cancellatations in our party we have all our family on the Conquest Empress floor but one and he's on Main. We are at the same end of the ship so we can use the same elevation:) but what's the best way of communicating what our plans are during the day? We have walkie talkies but from experience those tend to be pretty useless when walking around. Would they work from just room to room?

The phones will work from room to room. :)

If you're not planning to spend all your time together but want to meet up at lunch or by the pool or at a show, you can designate an area where members of your group go at each venue. That way, it'll be easier to find each other. I always know where to look for my DDs at a show--they sit in the same area every time.

Thank you. That obviously was a "duh" question but it's been 5 years since we've sailed and frankly didn't even remember there was a phone in our room! :)

There are also phones scattered all over the ship that you can use as well. I never noticed just how many phones they had available until our last cruise. We used them on the Lido deck, in the lounges and near the pursers desk. Had I not been looking for a phone I would have never noticed them.

Archived