Sojourn - Tables for Two

Shawski

We're thinking about booking our first cruise on Seabourn and I have a question about tables for two in the main dining room on Sojourn. Looking at the deck plan it looks like there are several of them, but I was wondering whether they are nicely separated from other tables. We just had a bad experience on a river cruise where the tables for two were about a foot away from other tables and it was really not conducive to having a pleasant dinner for two. Since that experience I've become a bit paranoid about this, so please excuse me if I sound too antisocial!

Thanks very much,

Shawski

Just request your table for two with the dining room Maitre'D. He'll seat you at a most comfortable table ~there will be numerous tables for two in different areas. Also tables for two in the Colonade dining room.

Enjoy your cruise!

Martita B.

We're thinking about booking our first cruise on Seabourn and I have a question about tables for two in the main dining room on Sojourn. Looking at the deck plan it looks like there are several of them, but I was wondering whether they are nicely separated from other tables. We just had a bad experience on a river cruise where the tables for two were about a foot away from other tables and it was really not conducive to having a pleasant dinner for two. Since that experience I've become a bit paranoid about this, so please excuse me if I sound too antisocial!

Thanks very much,

Shawski

On our recent Sojourn cruise, there was rather more separation than a foot between tables. Enough to be "private" and not overheard if you wished. But not so much as to inhibit the exchange of pleasantries with neighbouring tables should you also wish . Just a word of caution. Some tables for two were near to service points. You may wish to avoid these. In any event the Maitre D will find you something suitable. And if you don't like the table offered just ask for another one . No problem - Seabourn staff are very accommodating.

And for a change one night , why not join a large ( er) table? They can be really good fun and the MD will try to ensure you sit with people you will be comfortable with.

I just disembarked the Sojourn this morning and mom and I had a very quiet table for two last night in the MDR (The "Restaurant" as it's called on Sojourn). There are several tables for two in the Restaurant, and our sailing was fully booked, but tables were always available when we dined there.

I can highly recommend it!

Thanks everyone. It sounds great. We enjoy sitting with other people, but we also enjoy several nights on our own, so it's nice to have a good table when we are just the two of us. Hopefully we will be on one of the Norwegian Fjords cruises next year.

Marti

Archived