Veendam Spa Specials

Brancine

There were not many specials to be had at the spa. The only one I saw, and used, was a 3 or 4 services for 89$ and 99$ in the salon (like scalp treatment, neck and shoulder massage, ankles and feet, etc.). I had it in the spa section though and be sure to use Arlyn. She was excellent!!!

Better book on the internet for the first sea day because everything was booked when I went in to book something.

Have fun!

There were not many specials to be had at the spa. The only one I saw, and used, was a 3 or 4 services for 89$ and 99$ in the salon (like scalp treatment, neck and shoulder massage, ankles and feet, etc.). I had it in the spa section though and be sure to use Arlyn. She was excellent!!!

Better book on the internet for the first sea day because everything was booked when I went in to book something.

Have fun!

So, you have to pay in advance?

DW booked use of thermal suite as soon as she got on the ship. Can't do this ahead of time.

They limit these to about 30-40 people per week. For $99 she got unlimited use of heated ceramic chairs, mineral spa bath and whirlpool and sauna. DW also said they have first day specials so get their first thing when you board, even before eating at the Lido.

Seemed like there were a few husbands waiting for their wives by the pool so I was not alone and am well practiced at this!

Archived