Chef's Table Confirmation

Julia Goolia

I received my Chef's Table Confirmation today. Thanks to Host Mach (and others) for the recommendation to resubmit my request when I hadn't heard anything, etc. And a big THANKS to John for taking on this mission for us and getting us advanced reservations!

I am so excited. I had the cruise of a lifetime last spring on the Legend (dinner with the Captain, etc.) and was really looking for a way to make this cruise stand out just as much. I think the Chef's table will definitely be a step in the right direction!

I hate to rush through my summer break but I am so ready for September 5th to get here!

I received my Chef's Table Confirmation today. Thanks to Host Mach (and others) for the recommendation to resubmit my request when I hadn't heard anything, etc. I am so excited. I had the cruise of a lifetime last spring on the Legend (dinner with the Captain, etc.) and was really looking for a way to make this cruise stand out just as much. I think the Chef's table will definitely be a step in the right direction!

I hate to rush through my summer break but I am so ready for September 5th to get here!

How much did you pay for the chef's table?

Hi, Caribbeanboy! I haven't paid anything yet but I believe that the total is $75 per person which includes a multi-course dinner, wine and gratuity. There are a few other threads on here with menus, etc. Everyone who has gone has said that they had a wonderful time and that it was well worth the $$.

I would just like to second the thanks to Host Mach for posting the possibility of booking Chef's Table early. Now I won't be so paranoid about getting to the ship super early for registration. I am excited about this, primarily because it will be a surprise for my partner, who has never heard of the Chef's Table, but will be like a little kid at this! We'll raise a glass to Mach as well as John Heald for ensuring that our spot is secure at this event.

I submitted a request on Monday, July 12th, and received confirmation this morning (Friday, July 23rd). If you haven't received a confirmation yet, this might help keep your hopes up. They are surely overwhelmed but they WILL get around to you! :)

I too had requested Chef's Table some time ago and was told to wait until last Wed to hear and be patient. Well, when I didn't hear on Wed, I decided to just give up and forget about it. Lo and behold yesterday (Thurs) the confirmation came thru. I am thrilled as it will be a nice surprise for my husband for his birthday and a romantic way to celebrate our 40th anniversary. Thanks to Host Mach for telling me to be patient and to John for performing this wonderful favor for us! This cruise is shaping up to be FABULOUS ( although they always are )!

I would just like to second the thanks to Host Mach for posting the possibility of booking Chef's Table early. Now I won't be so paranoid about getting to the ship super early for registration. I am excited about this, primarily because it will be a surprise for my partner, who has never heard of the Chef's Table, but will be like a little kid at this! We'll raise a glass to Mach as well as John Heald for ensuring that our spot is secure at this event.

I submitted a request on Monday, July 12th, and received confirmation this morning (Friday, July 23rd). If you haven't received a confirmation yet, this might help keep your hopes up. They are surely overwhelmed but they WILL get around to you! :)

I too had requested Chef's Table some time ago and was told to wait until last Wed to hear and be patient. Well, when I didn't hear on Wed, I decided to just give up and forget about it. Lo and behold yesterday (Thurs) the confirmation came thru. I am thrilled as it will be a nice surprise for my husband for his birthday and a romantic way to celebrate our 40th anniversary. Thanks to Host Mach for telling me to be patient and to John for performing this wonderful favor for us! This cruise is shaping up to be FABULOUS ( although they always are )!

There were a few requests that, sadly, slipped through the cracks but after exchanging a number of emails on the subject John made sure that all of the blog entries were scanned for requests and we picked up the stragglers.

The process has been streamlined as the requests now go directly to John so I'm confident that we won't see issues like that in the future.

Glad y'all got your confirmations.

:)

Dw and I cruise on the Dream in November, is it too soon to request Chef's table. Thanks for any replies in advance.

Personally, I'd wait but many, many people have put in requests for December and even next year so... go for it!

:)

Archived