Emerald Princess Patter? Does anyone have a somewhat recent one scanned?

lushou

Hey lushou, I received by email some sample dinner menus from Princess for the Emerald as I will be sailing on her August 29th. If you have not received these then I would be more than happy to post them for you.

Hey lushou, I received by email some sample dinner menus from Princess for the Emerald as I will be sailing on her August 29th. If you have not received these then I would be more than happy to post them for you.

Could you please post or email the menu's to me as well? I would love to look them over before our Sept 4 sailing.

my email is: csaeroach at gmail dot com

Thanks so much, greatly appreciated!

Did Princess email these to you? I have rec'd. emails from them about our upcoming cruise, but not with sample menus, or maybe I missed them. Going to check now.

Did Princess email these to you? I have rec'd. emails from them about our upcoming cruise, but not with sample menus, or maybe I missed them. Going to check now.

Yep, it was Princess. If you did not receive them, just let me know and I will also send them to you. They are just sample menus from the Grand Princess but I believe they are supposed to be very similar.

Archived