What is available with a Spa Pass or Spa Suite/Balconey

cowbuoy

I am wondering what is available if we get a Spa Pass or stay in a Spa Balcony or Spa Suite Cabin that is not extra (ie massage, etc)

The problem is when I read about the Spa, I don't have any idea what some of these things are.

The fancy names confuse me and Thermal Services?

What does that mean?

I guess there is a steamroom and a hot tub.

Anything else?

BTW - I do know how to spell Balcony but it won't let me go back and change that part of the post!

I am wondering what is available if we get a Spa Pass or stay in a Spa Balcony or Spa Suite Cabin that is not extra (ie massage, etc)

The problem is when I read about the Spa, I don't have any idea what some of these things are.

The fancy names confuse me and Thermal Services?

What does that mean?

I guess there is a steamroom and a hot tub.

Anything else?

BTW - I do know how to spell Balcony but it won't let me go back and change that part of the post!

You get access to the Thermal Suite.

In the changeroom there are lockers, showers, toilets, a lounge area, a sauna & a steam room.

these areas are segregated.

In the co-ed area, there are heated tile loungers (very comfy), and regular loungers, and loungers out on the big balcony, and some day beds.

There's also a Finnish & a Swedish sauna, and then an aromatherapy steamroom.

Then there is a hottub, and the Thallasotherapy pool.

You have access to all that, with the pass.

I have not sailed on the Epic. My experience on the Jewel is that a massage comes with a bill for about $125-$200, a sales pitch for expensive products, an automatic 18% gratuity, and an attitude if you don't add additional to the automatic tip. The massage was nice and I otherwise greatly enjoyed my week on the Jewel.

I have not sailed on the Epic. My experience on the Jewel is that a massage comes with a bill for about $125-$200, a sales pitch for expensive products, an automatic 18% gratuity, and an attitude if you don't add additional to the automatic tip. The massage was nice and I otherwise greatly enjoyed my week on the Jewel.

Other than the very first massage I had, 8 years ago, none of my massages have included a sales pitch, or any attitude whatsoever, let alone one regarding adding to the automatic tip.

This was my experience on the Jade in 08. BTW I used to write 'no sales pitch please' and it was always respected but I forgot that time.

I've never sailed NCL... but on Carnival last year I got a facial and afterward the girl worked me to buy product. I kept saying no politely. She stood in the door way and would not budge. I had already taken the cash tip I was going to had her, on top of the automatic gratituity out of my pocket. After she harrassed me for too long to buy product I said "here's the extra tip I was going to give you... how much can I buy with $25"? She took the tip and let me leave. :p

Archived