Book now feature not working on P&O website?

I am eyeing off a cruise in 2011 and everytime I click on book now, to try and compare the room types & costs, I get this error:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0134'

Invalid ProgID attribute

/LM/W3SVC/860917653/Root/global.asa, line 1

The object has an invalid ProgID of 'v3Components.messaging'.

It happened a few weeks ago when I tried to look. Then it worked another night. Now it's not working again. Any ideas?

I could ring, but I like to be able to compare myself and its just easier than having to inquire about every category room.

I've been trying to book shore tours on the personaliser and am also getting an error message, so I can only assume its a P&O problem.

I'll probably just ring them to do it if I don't have any luck over the weekend.

Good luck with our booking.

jo

I've been trying to book shore tours on the personaliser and am also getting an error message, so I can only assume its a P&O problem.

I'll probably just ring them to do it if I don't have any luck over the weekend.

Good luck with our booking.

jo

HI Seriola, How many days out from your cruise are you?? From my understanding, you can't book if you have more than 77 days till sailing :D I checked everyday on my Cruise personaliser until the magical 76 days left came up and Wa laa I am now booked :D

OK Sharri34, maybe thats it.

Its mid october so perhaps it will be ok in a couple more weeks.

At least we have a quick 3 nighter before then to pass the time!!

Ive always booked any other shore tours once on board in the past few cruises but this time we want to make sure we get what we want in Noumea so I can steer clear of the city... so am hoping to reserve a spot early.

You will find that if you try in the late afternoon (our time) say after 5pm you should not have a problem. I think they do the server update overnight their time (UK). I have been following our bookings for the cruise on the 18th September there are still 45 cabins vacant as of yesterday (all outside cabins) so with a bit of luck we might get an upgrade.

Pacific Horizons Cruise N030

Archived