Hyatt Place North, need help..

stefanny28

We have to book a room for our January cruise and up until now the best price I found was on valuetrips.com for Hyatt Place North for $112/night.

Has anyone stayed there lately and want do you think of the rooms (is the A/C very noisy)?

Is there anything that I should know before I book...location of the room, front or back, high or low floor???

Should I just try on Priceline and that a chance with any other hotels?

Thanks

We have to book a room for our January cruise and up until now the best price I found was on valuetrips.com for Hyatt Place North for $112/night.

Has anyone stayed there lately and want do you think of the rooms (is the A/C very noisy)?

Is there anything that I should know before I book...location of the room, front or back, high or low floor???

Thanks

Where did you see it for $112.00 I saw it for $159 on valuetrips?

Thanks

Where are you finding the price of $112/night thru Valuetrips. I went on their site and they only have published prices for the year 2010 (which in January of this year the price was $159 per night).

I emailed Valuetrips for a quote for Jan. 2011 and they responded that the rates for that date would not be provided until October 2010.

I booked my airfare and 2 nights pre-cruise hotel with Exped*a...and the hotel was a total of $129 more. That is $65 a night including taxes. I booked in June for September. If you have airfare to book....maybe check out the option on that site.

I stayed there last year and I thought it was fabulous. The rooms were clean and spacious, the air conditioner was a little noisy, but it didn't affect my sleep. Breakfast was decent - bagels, bread, yogourt, cereal, juice, coffee. The location is amazing, you have a grocery store, Total Wine, Dollare Tree, CVS and many restaurants all within a couple minutes walk...Also a great place to walk, for 2 women we always felt safe.

Hi packandgo;

Sorry, I should have specified. The date we need is Dec 31st, 2010. So I guess that's why the price is so low with valuetrips.com.

Thanks funeralbabe for your review. I wil book with the Hyatt Place today.

Archived