Mystic Mountain on our own/with private tour guide?

Julia Goolia

Hello. If we are using a private tour guide to do DRF and tour Ocho Rios, is it possible for us to have him/her take us to Mystic Mountain and just pay for the aerial tram and Bobsled?

If so, does anyone know the current pricing for these activities?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Would also be interested to know approximately how long we should allow for riding the tram up, doing the Bobsled one or two times and then getting back down (provided we don't do anything else on the top of the mountain).

Thanks!

Hubby and i did this last year-october 2009-tram up is about 10-15 minutes-once up there, nice lil restaurant but 1 bobsled ride was $20 or u could buy 5 for $40-not lying-jamaica math i guess!! U can split them between u also-hubby did 3, i did 2. Beautiful view of the port where ur ship is docked-waterslide and never ending edge pool. we paid for the tram ticket on the ship - i think was $15 or $20 and included transportation to the mountain. It turned out to b a fun day when we didn't really plan anything!! Enjoy

Hubby and i did this last year-october 2009-tram up is about 10-15 minutes-once up there, nice lil restaurant but 1 bobsled ride was $20 or u could buy 5 for $40-not lying-jamaica math i guess!! U can split them between u also-hubby did 3, i did 2. Beautiful view of the port where ur ship is docked-waterslide and never ending edge pool. we paid for the tram ticket on the ship - i think was $15 or $20 and included transportation to the mountain. It turned out to b a fun day when we didn't really plan anything!! Enjoy

Thanks, KitKat! I wish I had seen your response sooner. Since we weren't sure if we would be able to purchase the tickets once we got there, we went ahead and booked the Carnival excursion which was $60. :( Oh well -- I'm sure it will be a fun day none the less. It's good to know we can buy additional rides and split them up though. We will probably take advantage of that.

Thanks again. Take care,

Archived