Please Help! Choice Air?

I have read the RC explanation, but still do not understand the choice air option. Four of us need to travel from Providence or Boston to Ft Lauderdale during the Feb school vacation week for our cruise. All of the round trip fares on all the major and discount airlines are between $500 - $600 pp. Should I wait and Go with SW when they open or should I go for choice air? Please explain how this works. Thanks

Check the price to go with Choice Air. You can do so at the Choice Air web site. If the price is much better with Choice Air then current offerings, it may be prudent to book with them (you pay on the spot and it is non-refundable). If Choice Air is not a good deal right now, then I'd recommend waiting to jump all over the Southwest flights the moment they are released. Do keep in mind that any time you purchase air through the cruise line you are generally receiiving consolidator tickets, so your options are more limitted if your flight is cancelled. Be sure to fly in at least one day before the cruise, especially with it being winter. You can use Priceline or Hotwire to get a great deal on a hotel.

Archived